P.O. Box 608
Canton, MS 39046
District 1 Map (pdf)
County and District 1 News from
District 1 Supervisor John Bell Crosby
It is my privilege to represent you in District 1. We in Madison County continue to be very fortunate to have a strong economic foundation with both residential and commercial growth.
As a result of redistricting, District 1 lines have changed. I welcome Natchez Trace Village, Wright’s Mill, Hampton Hills, Gateway North and Highland Cove while at the same time I bid a sad farewell to my friends in Deerfield and Harvey Crossing.
Some of my short and long range objectives are:
- Continue to improve many of the main corridors to maintain safety and traffic flow
- Protect property values by supporting quality housing development and opposing apartment complexes
- Funding education in all of Madison County is a top priority
About John Bell Crosby
John Bell and his wife Edith have lived in Madison for the past 17 years. They have 2 children and 3 granddaughters.
John Bell has been employed with Kroger since 1975 and has been the store manager of the Madison Hwy 51 Kroger since it’s opening in 1994. He has been named Store Manager of the Year numerous times and also been the recipient of the B. H. Kroger Community Service Award, Zone and Delta Division.
Some of John Bell’s present and past community service involvement includes:
- Member First Baptist Church Madison
- Ordained Deacon
- Madison County Lions Club
- Past President Madison the City Chamber of Commerce
- Madison Economic Development Committee
- Mayor’s Youth Council
- Board Member of The Madison Ark